26 czerwca 2013

some songs, some words, some things.

Tak czuję, że jeszcze trochę i wybuchnę...fuck/

Stop and stare
I think I'm moving but I go nowhere
Yeah I know that everyone gets scared
But I've become what I can't be, oh
Stop and stare
You start to wonder why you're here not there.

I feel something so right
Doing the wrong thing
And I feel something so wrong
Doing the right thing
I couldn't lie, couldn't lie, couldn't lie
Everything that kills me makes me feel alive.

Now with passion in our eyes
There's no way we could disguise it
Secretly
So we take each other's hand
'Cause we seem to understand
The urgency
Just remember
You're the one thing
I can't get enough of
So I'll tell you something
This could be love

Powieki ciężkie, noc powróci nim ucieknę
Od świata Twoich spojrzeń
Od myśli, w których tonę
Nim się obudzę prędzej spłonę.

 Wieczór w klubowym rytmie.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz